- Oikocredit Study Tour 2010, Eight Days in Uganda
A half hour video documenting international micro-financier, Oikocredit's 2010 Study Tour. Delegates visited Oikocredit's associated micro-financing institutions (MFIs) and some of their clients in Uganda. 27:30 mins, HDV, 2010. Producer, Director, Don Gordon.
- Pender Island Fire Rescue Youth Camp Promo
Promotional videos for the Pender Island Volunteer Fire Department Youth Camp, Spring Break 2011, 1:00 and 2:00 mins, MiniDV 2010. Producer, Director Cyrus Block.
- Painting Our Stories
Promotional video for a community mural project in the neighborhood of Parkdale, Toronto, Ontario. 5 Mins. HDV, 2010. Producer, Director, Chris Rahim.
- ¿Oye qué bolá?, Cuban Voices on Sexual Diversity
Documentary on Sexual Diversity in Cuba. Spanish with English Subtitles. 38 mins, DV Video, 2009. Producers, Directors, Jerome Scully and David Fernandez.
- No Particular Place To Go
A research-based theatre performance illustrating the results of a University of Victoria interdisciplinary research project on older driver safety. 50 mins, 2009.
- Urban Crisis, The Untold Stories of Poverty in Hamilton,
A short documentary for Hamilton Urban Core Community Health Centre, 22 mins, 2008.
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, The Circle of Care,
A short documentary/overview of the FASD care program at Wabano Centre for Aboriginal Health, 10 mins. 2008.
- Hamilton Urban Core Community Health Centre,
A short video describing the services and functions of the Hamilton Urban Core Community Health Centre, 7 mins. 2006.
- Wabano Centre for Aboriginal Health,
A short video describing the services and functions of the Wabano Centre for Aboriginal Health, 8 mins, 2006.